Pages

Thursday 23 October 2014

100WC Week 8

The ball whizzed into the cold dark forest as Molly,Sam,Max and I were playing baseball.
''BANG,'' as it struck something stone like.


 I ran into the forest to see what it was. I could see nothing except a cold looking,dark statue.
there it was my baseball perched right next to the statue. Then i thought to myself, ''Why is a statue like this doing here?''


The way its arms were crossed in front of its body made me afraid that it was alive. Right then, right at that moment a hand grabbed my arm tightly. I couldn't move at all due to my frighted state.


I opened my eyes to see you mum standing there beside my bed then I remembered that it was all a dream.


                                                                      The End

No comments:

Post a Comment