Pages

Thursday 12 March 2015

Writing

W.A.L.T vary our sentences.


                                                           Chris's birthday party

 
I finally arrived at Chris's birthday party. There were a lot of people there. More than i was expecting.


I finally find Chris in amongst the crowd of boys.


Later on Chris i were still chatting. All of a sudden a group of boys come up to me and start laughing at me,calling me names names that i didn't like.


I was more terrified, scared and angry at the same time. I wanted to cry and run away and go into a place where they would never find me.

Tears were starting to roll down my eyes but i didn't want them to see me crying so I ran to a corner in Chris's backyard.


Later on I see Chris running towards me. I didn't really want him to come but it was to late he had already had sat down.


I was quiet. Next thing I know Chris Is saying sorry about what his friends said to me.


That kind of made me feel better.


Next Chris said that all the names that they called me were not true.


And that made me feel better even more.


I am so lucky to best friends with Chris.


Two hours later the place was desserted.


Me and Chris were picking up the rubbish that the boys had left behind.


Before via and mum came to pick me up.


"How was the party" they both said together as we were leaving. To get to the car.


" it was good " I said trying to not bring up the problem I had. 

        

No comments:

Post a Comment