Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2015

Librarian duty (merit can do )

Today I went to the  library to do my leadership roll ( because I am a librarian )
I did it by myself because my  group was getting there sport uniform and they couldn't get back in time to do there roll

The library wasn't busy no one got a book out there not that many people there it was very quiet 
Then I had to tell them the library was closing and they had to go. 


I like being a librarian because I like books and it is a fun leadership roll to have 
I am new so I don't know that much but. If I had to rate it out of 10 I would rate it a 9 because sometimes you have to remind people that you are not allowed to bring food in or you have to tell them that it is closed because they might go in there but apart from that I think it is a good roll to have 


No comments:

Post a Comment