Pages

Wednesday 30 March 2016

PE - STRIKING and FIELDING.

WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.



My Strengths Are :
Standing side on , keep my eye on the ball when someone is throwing to me. 
Firm and correct grip on whatever you are batting with.


The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were……. Standing side on and keeping my on the ball so I didn't get hit in the face
and having a tight grip on the bat


The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were……. keeping my eye on the ball, cupped hands and soft for catching, looking at were I am aiming to throw the ball.


My Next Steps are:
to catch the ball more often to be more faster so I can actually catch the ball 
and to hit the ball with the bat with more power and follow through with the ball.


To improve my striking of a ball I need to hitting the ball to where I want the ball to go because I am kind of bad at that

To Improve my catching and fielding I need to keep the eye on the ball so I can catch it more often because to be honest I kind of just stand on the field and wait for another person to get the ball


The game that I enjoyed the most was rounders because I can hit the ball well enough for me to run around the bases and not get out and I is fun

No comments:

Post a Comment