Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Reading prove it

 WALT explore the authors purpose

For me to achieve my reading goal I have to do some reading follow up worksheets from my breakout.

In the first box you have to write PIE witch means Persuasive,Inform and Entertain and choose witch one you think it is from reading the text. Explain why you think that.

The second box you have to write the point of view agree,disagree or neutral and why you think that.

The third box is to identify what the intended audience is ( like you are talking about someone who likes something 
mainly you are talking about the main speaker.

Then the last box is an overall statement 
Overall.......because...........because 

I think I am at relational because I can do the sheet myself but sometimes I might need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment